Thursday, July 15, 2010




My ear just for you! always listen to your heart... my heart just for you! ready to spend my everyday to love you...I miss you.


We need to look to the future and know that even we think we've seen it all, life can still surprise us, and we can still surprise ourselves. I hope that you can be my future and i hope to be your superb sweetie and sugar rush forever and ever.

I hope to take care of you till the end of my life too ~ Remember to take good care of yourself when I'm not around you k?


Dear, there are more than thousand of words that I want to tell you.. you know me well right..the only thing that I want to let you know is, I love you! I'll never leave you alone…i adore you. what can i do? i'd do anything for you. cause you’re bittersweet. I don't want anyone else..You're just the guy i'm lookin for


Nothing last forever, there's no any promises when thing comes to change. So, why don't we just enjoy the moment and live everyday like our last day? Find your own happiness way.Nah, no hard feelings, it's just my own thought.


Although we are far apart, but i know that the special feeling between me and you always will be the most treasure thing Love it is about gives and takes,not blindly give nor blindly take without rationally think. I am not naive, I am not dumb and i just want to try my best to prove that it's my only sweet and love for you because i don't want to give up everything and feel regret some day. So I go ahead and smile! ;)


You may not be the most attractive, you may not say all the right words, you may not to say some words to make me feel sweet. But when i see you, i know you're the one that can make me smile and happiness.


I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment