Sunday, June 20, 2010

I know you are smarter than me but please mind your own business.
If wanna talk bad about me, please kindly do it in front of me but not backstab me.
Don't think that you are the perfect angel and never done anything wrong.
Fuck off please.
You are damn fking annoying and please take a note of that.
Anyway, don't think i am talking bad behind you. I post this in my blog.
Very clear and i am not trying to hide anything.
Trying to make everyone hates me?
Although i am not as perfect as you but why you wanna jealous about my existence?
Gossiping about me is not a great thing too.
So whats so great about yourself?
Wake up and try to make yourself more clear.

Most regret.
I wish for a start.
Never wanting to know you.
So we wouldn't be stranger or what you think of me as an enemy.Please think as you like too because I wont care a shit of yours anymore.
Assumed thing that never be true.
I wouldn't waste my breath on you anymore.
Since those words can easily come out from your heart,
I realised all were fake from the start.
I'm the bad one.
I did everything.
Everything was my fault.
I got no one to blame.
I guessed it's enough for you.
I know what you said behind me.

You are a damn a##hole.


I just saying the truth and i don't lie what i see.

I wont explaining myself coz you all cant understand me as well.

Stay if u love me


No comments:

Post a Comment