Sunday, May 2, 2010








真的很不喜欢自己的做法,
有时候让自己很不开心,
不过再不喜欢,再讨厌,
我依然坚持,不放弃。

Because in one day you will know who you are.
Sacrifice how i did so much for you,
Because i
love you :)

Love is unexplainable.
Right, that is the best answer to solve every question. :)
Sometimes people might ask me,
There is so many guys in the world,
But why the chance belongs to him ?
Yes, it's belongs to him.
Just take it easy, be happy, no worries.
I just want to make you smile everyday,
happy all the time,

I just have to smile no matter what.
A day cant make me happy ;
But i trust that i can make the day happy.
It's all just belongs to myself
.
Either i wanna be happy or not.
Am I right ?

Be tough, be happy .
I don't know this could maintain how long.
But I know right now that's the only this I can do.
Hmmm.
No worries, be happy :)

Thanks to everyone around me who support me by giving me their love and caring and comfort to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment