Saturday, April 24, 2010






alots of photo shooting on today =)
hope you all will like it .
i tried to act sexy and mature when wore my favourite dress for those photo shooting, but at the last, i think the photo are still chubby look of my face =(

today afternoon, i tried to discuss with my mummy , and i told her that i really need a freedom and right to choose what i want to do in future . at the last, she agree that what i want to do .
i felt excited of those . finally, my mummy has stepped out her 1st step, she let me do what i want. mummy, i promised to you , i will try hard, work hard for my own future .
yea . extreme happy and sweet now .

猪先生,看到你告诉我的宝贝说,你的她回来了咯,祝你幸福~
老花眼镜的主人,每天还是一直欺负我,这是你不一样的疼爱吗?无论我跟你的结局是怎样,我不在乎,我在乎的是每天跟你谈天,让你开心就够了,因为我不想再看见你emo还有累累了。看到你小小的嘴巴微笑,真的好可爱。我爱你们!

No comments:

Post a Comment